Admission of international students to graduate study programs in the Islamic Republic of Iran universities and institutes of higher education
Application forms are attainable at:
· Foreign students' office at the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (via e-mail or post).
· The Islamic Republic of Iran embassies in other countries.
· No legal prohibition
· Confirmation of applicant competence by IRI delegacy in respective countries or by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
· Submission of a valid evidence for the applicant’s physical and mental health.
· For a master’s degree admission in the fields of humanities, art, and agriculture the minimum acceptable average of a bachelor’s degree is 15, For all other fields the average should not be lower than 14.
· For doctoral degree programs the minimum acceptable average of a relevant master’s degree is 16.
· Applicants should obtain admission to a university in Iran.
· Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree should not be over 28 years old, and applicants possessing a master’s degree should not be over 32 years old.
Office of students' affairs' Ministry of Science' Research and Technology